Tent 2 (Families / Couples Only, No Hens, Stags, Girly Nights, Working Away)
- All of our tents are set up in a horseshoe configuration, Tent 1 at one end and Tent 10 at the other. The 5 cabins are set back from the horseshoe.
- All our tents have a double bed, 2 single beds, lights, 2000w of heating, carpets, and sheets on the beds.
- PLEASE BRING PILLOWS, DUVETS, AND TOWELS WITH YOU.
- All our tents are on decking and they all have picnic tables, BBQs, and fire pits.
- All crockery and utensils can be found in the kitchen, which has 5 fridges and 1 freezer for everyone to share. This means each tent gets a shelf in a fridge to use for essentials. We also have a microwave, toaster, kettle, tea coffee, milk, large electric hotplate, dish cloths, tea towels, washing up liquid, 2 sinks, sharp knives, cutting boards, bottle openers, can openers, spatulas, tongs, saucepans, frying pans, dinner plates, side plates, drinking cups, mugs, knives, forks, spoons and teaspoons.
- An immaculate male and female toilet and shower block is situated within the site, close to all units, which has hand soap and toilet rolls for your use.